Download file here.
When successfully completed, an acquisition can have a dramatic effect on the business; delivering a significant increase in profit that would have taken many years of organic growth to perhaps achieve, with all the added uncertainties that are all too natural in the business world.
Additional potential benefits of an acquisition are considerable. An acquisition can provide:
- Savings from duplicated roles and other costs
- Greater expertise, depth and breadth in an enlarged management structure
- A broader client base,
- Access to new markets
- Additional products and/or services that can be sold to existing clients
- Acquiring a new supply chain
- Elimination of competition
Plus, the enthusiastic energy an acquisition creates within the company as the business makes a significant step forward is not to be overlooked either. This, and more, is what we will be going over in today’s podcast, featuring our chairman Kevin Uphill and our head of strategy, Stewart Millington.