Avondale Corporate Ltd (“Avondale”), a company registered under Company Number 06938460 and whose registered office is at 168 Shoreditch High Street, London, E1 6RA. Avondale wants to collect and use personal information fairly and transparently. We will only use your data for our own marketing purposes in order to provide you with useful and timely information that is relevant to your job role and business objectives.
To us, fairness is:
- using information in a way that people would reasonably expect
- thinking about the impact of our processing and if it will have unjustified adverse effects on you or your business
- ensuring that you understand how we intend to use your data
- giving you the freedom and opportunity to express your data preferences to us
- abiding by your preferences
What information do we collect, with your consent?
We may collect and hold the following personal data:
Address of employment
Security: Where and how is data held?
Avondale makes use of a number of third party organisations and software applications to store and sychronise data. This is for the purposes of maintaining and recording our direct communication with new business prospects, sending out marketing communications and delivery of marketing services to our clients. Whilst the following list is not intended to be exhaustive, Avondale typically only transfers the personal data relating to our clients where required, for the activities set out below, to the following third parties or Data Processors: