ONLINE IOD EVENT
08:00 – 15:00, 21 January 2021
Member Rate: £40 + VAT | Non-Member Rate: £50 + VAT
Our world is evolving rapidly and securing competitive advantage is increasingly difficult. The approach of the leadership team is central to success. In this event, we examine four key elements from strategy and technology, to finance and mergers & acquisitions to help you create more purposeful organisations.
One event, four key elements to help you drive your business in dynamic markets. Each session is run by leading experts and thought leaders ‘inspiring business’. You will not only gain deeper insight into each area but practical, tangible takeaways to help today. Each session has an open Q&A afterwards and all the speakers are available for bookable, personal 1-2-1 sessions on the day.
Despite pandemic-driven volatility, the opportunities for growth remain boundless. How do leaders resolve challenges and build more valuable, purposeful organisations?
Investment, Mergers and Acquisitions
In slow-growth markets, consolidation brings synergy, economies of scale and shareholder value. How do you buy or sell companies and secure corporate funding?
Living on Thin Air
Today, every business is a technology business and a brand. How do you harness both to increase productivity and create a ‘we want, we need motivation’?
You know ‘why’, but ‘how’ and ‘what’ are less obvious today. How do you set the direction with clarity, confidence, and energy? How can you positively disrupt your market and design your business to scale?
Each hour section is followed by a 10 minutes poll and Q&A session, together with a 5 minutes comfort break.
08:00 – 08:10 Introduction & Welcome
08:10 – 09:10 Lead Ahead
- Leadership not management
- The line of probability, understanding how to be ahead
- Change transformation, breaking the status quo
09:25 – 10:25 Investments, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Why M&A is centre stage in slow-growth markets
- How superabundant capital can drive your growth
- Finding the right investors, acquisitions and buyers
- Exit strategies and a case study
- Multiple influencers, valuation and deal trends
10:40 – 11:40 Living on Thin Air
- How to place technology at the centre of your business and automation
- Joining the islands of information to create better decisions and drive productivity
- Standing out ahead of your competitors to create “pull” not “push to drive growth”
11:55 – 12:55 Growth Strategy
- Creating and delivering breakthrough strategies
- The role of finance and the finance team in business growth
- Changing the game – creating competitive advantage
13:10 – 13:30 Summary of the Day
13:30 – 14:00 Ask us Anything
- Open Q&A and peer-to-peer learning for all delegates
14:00 – 15:00 Private Sessions
- Private 1-2-1 sessions with the experts
Please complete the form to book your place
If you have any questions about the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Avondale’s events add value at every step. The ‘know-how’ is awesome and they nail the questions sections so it’s also personal.
Eric Keane, IFSL